Beginning with the 2021 publication year, the American Society of Plant Biologists (ASPB) will be partnering with Oxford University Press (OUP) for publication of ASPB’s two journals The Plant Cell and Plant Physiology. Subscription sales for 2021 will be handled by OUP beginning immediately. Please contact your current representative at OUP with questions or concerns or visit the OUP customer service page for support and answers to your questions about pricing and policies going forward. Thank you.
- Change Your IP Addresses
- COUNTER compliant usage statistics for The Plant Cell and Plant Physiology
- Update Your Contact Information
- Have any of your IP addresses recently changed?
- Do you have new IP addresses to be added?
- Does your institution have a proxy server? That server’s IP address must also be entered in order to gain access.
- Go to http://admincenter.aspbjournals.org/cgi/ipupdate or contact us for assistance.
About Our Journals
- The Plant Cell: Online ISSN 1532-298X
Plant Physiology®: Online ISSN 1532-2548
- ASPB is COUNTER compliant.
- Subscriptions are issued on a calendar-year basis only.
- Prepaid/We regret that we are unable to offer refunds.
- Our licensing agreement can be found here, or contact us with questions.
- A subscription allows access to the full text of both current and past issues of The Plant Cell and Plant Physiology®.
- Tables of contents, abstracts, and many front-section features are free to everyone.
- The full archive of The Plant Cell (to volume 1, 1989) and Plant Physiology® (to volume 1, 1926) are freely available at HighWire Press, PubMedCentral (both with a 1-year embargo) and JSTOR (with a 3-year embargo).
- Both journals are also archived at LOCKSS and CLOCKSS.
- The Plant Cell and Plant Physiology® have RSS feeds! See